You've scheduled your Matterport scan, so now what? Here's a few tips as you prepare for scan day!
- Please let us know if there is a gate code or security list to get into your neighborhood.
- All interior doors will need to be open, lights on, and blinds and shades closed. Don't worry, if you can't get around to this, we can do it when we get there!
- Do take some time to remove as much clutter as possible from around your house. This will make the process quicker, more efficient, and allow for a better finished product.
- Please have any pets put away, either outside or in a kennel.
- Don't worry about "avoiding" the camera. There is a built-in face blurring feature that automatically blurs all faces, including any photos it picks up.
- Scans take approximately 2-4 hours depending on square footage. You don't have to clear your schedule! If you have errands to run or things to do, we will work independently and efficiently!
Scans typically take a week to get processed and uploaded. Once it's ready, we'll reach out to let you know!
Other questions about your scan? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.